The archive will be made available 24 hours after the live call has concluded and will remain active for 30 days.
NOTE: Please test your connection prior to joining to ensure a successful user experience.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements made by Visant in this site contain forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are
not historical facts, but rather predictions and generally can be identified by use of statements that include such words
as "may", "might", "will", "should", "estimate", "project", "plan", "anticipate", "expect", "intend", "outlook", "believe"
and other similar expressions that are intended to identify forward-looking statements and information. We may also make
written or oral forward-looking statements in our periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on
Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, in press releases and other written materials and in oral statements made by our officers, directors
or employees to third parties. These forward-looking statements are based on estimates and assumptions by our management that,
although we believe to be reasonable, are inherently uncertain and subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. These risks
and uncertainties include, without limitation, those identified under “Risk Factors” in our Annual Report on Form 10-K.
The following list represents some, but not necessarily all, of the factors that could cause actual results to differ from
historical results or those anticipated or predicted by these forward-looking statements:
- our substantial indebtedness and our ability to service the indebtedness;
- our ability to implement our business strategy in a timely and effective manner;
- competitive factors and pressures;
- our ability to consummate acquisitions and dispositions on acceptable terms and to integrate acquisitions successfully and achieve anticipated synergies;
- global market and economic conditions;
- levels of customers’ advertising and marketing spending, including as may be impacted by economic factors and general market conditions;
- fluctuations in raw material prices;
- our reliance on a limited number of suppliers;
- the seasonality of our businesses;
- developments in technology and related changes in consumer behavior;
- the loss of significant customers or customer relationships;
- Jostens’ reliance on independent sales representatives;
- our reliance on numerous complex information systems and associated security risks;
- the amount of capital expenditures required at our businesses;
- risks associated with doing business outside the United States;
- the reliance of our businesses on limited production facilities;
- actions taken by the U.S. Postal Service and changes in postal standards and their effect on our marketing services business, including as such changes may impact competition for our sampling systems;
- labor disturbances;
- environmental obligations and liabilities;
- adverse outcome of pending or threatened litigation;
- the enforcement of intellectual property rights;
- the impact of changes in applicable law and regulations, including tax legislation;
- the application of privacy laws and other related obligations and liabilities for our business;
- control by our stockholders;
- changes in market value of the securities held in our pension plans; and
- our dependence on members of senior management.
We caution you not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, and any such forward-looking statements
are qualified in their entirety by reference to the following cautionary statements. All forward-looking statements speak
only as of the date they are made, are based on current expectations and involve a number of assumptions, risks and
uncertainties that could cause the actual results to differ materially from such forward-looking statements. We undertake
no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements in light of new information, future events or
otherwise, except as required by law. Comparisons of results for current and prior periods are not intended to express
any future trends or indications of future performance, unless expressed as such, and should only be viewed as historical data.
As discussion of factors that could cause results to vary is included in Visant’s periodic and other reports filed with the
Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”).
We are subject to the informational requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “Exchange Act”).
We therefore file periodic reports and other information with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). We make
available free of charge on our Internet website at http://www.visant.net our Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports
on Form 10-Q and Current Reports on Form 8-K, and any amendments to those reports filed or furnished pursuant to Sections 13(a)
or 15(d) of the Exchange Act that are filed with the SEC. These reports are available as soon as reasonably practicable after
such material is electronically filed with, or furnished to, the SEC. From time to time, we may use our Internet website as a
channel of distribution of material company information. Financial and other material information regarding us is routinely posted
on our website and is readily accessible. The public may read and copy any materials we file with the SEC at the SEC’s Public
Reference Room at 100 F Street, NE, Washington, DC 20549. Furthermore, the public may obtain information on the operation of the
Public Reference Room by calling the SEC at 1-800-SEC-0330. The reference to our website address does not constitute incorporation
by reference of the information contained on the website, and the information contained on the website is not part of this document.
In addition, the SEC maintains an Internet site at http://www.sec.gov that contains periodic reports and other information regarding
issuers that file electronically.
Summary of Disclosure Policy
Visant's policy prohibits the selective disclosure of material, non-public information about Visant and its affiliated companies. This applies to communications by senior management, investor relations
and public relations professionals, and any person directed by a member of senior management to make a disclosure. The policy is intended to cover communications to securities market professionals
and to holders of Visant securities, including:
- Securities analysts
- Brokers, dealers and traders
- Debt holders, bondholders and stockholders
- Others who may be reasonably expected to trade Visant's securities based on being advised of the material, non-public information
In compliance with Regulation FD, Visant will not disclose material non-public information on a selective basis and it will use press releases and conference calls as its primary means of
communicating to market professionals and holders of Visant's securities
Visant generally will hold its earnings conference calls with its investors and the general public on the same day that it releases its press release highlighting its financial results or shortly
thereafter. Visant's website will include notice of conference calls to discuss quarterly earnings and other events of significance. The notice will include the time and the date of the conference
call and instructions on how to access the call via Internet webcasting. In addition, the company will make available a replay of its conference calls for a period of time following the conference call.